Monday, November 26, 2007

November 27,2007 Happy Birthday To Me!!

Well, another year has flown by and tomorrow is another birthday I will be celebrating. Last year was awful for me. New house, life out of order, etc. etc.

This year I am praying will be much different. So far, I have my health, the kids are healthy and even the dog is too!

I used to think that celebrating a birthday was fun but for some reason as one gets older they are not fun or at least in my mind they are not fun.

I am going to go to bed tonight and wake up tomorrow and when I open my eyes, see the light peaking through the blinds, I will have known I survived another year of life!! That is it.....life...I thank God for every day I am here..sharing life with my kids.

***********************************************************************************
So anyone celebrating a birthday on November 27th...

Happy Birthday from me to you!

1 comment:

Susan Hope said...

Hi Melissa,

Wow came over from Jeremy's blog to check yours over and see I got here on your Birthday, so happy birthday to you.. I do hope you have a lovely day and I am sure it will be better than last year (I know how you feel though, just 18 months ago my life was also in tatters) it DOES get better.

Sorry I wonder if you remember me, Sue Marshall from Melaleuca - we both posted on Jeremy's Mel Forum..

I will bookmark your site and come back and have a good look around, meanwhile, I wish you health and happiness and lots of good holiday wishes for you and yours.

I hope you will find time to visit my blog as well.

http://www.susanneuk.com/digest

Take care, Sue