Monday, December 31, 2007

GOOD BYE 2007

Good Bye 2007

I have been counting the minutes to say GOOD BYE to the year 2007.

2007 was a year I will try to forget forever. It was a hard year. It was a sad year. It was the most difficult year of life for me. Life is not easy, nobody said it was. There were so many times I wanted to throw in the towel and quit but I didn't because I had the voice of a friend in my head telling me I could do it. That friend lives in Utah. I only met him a few times but I know he is a friend from the heart. His voice kept me moving foward telling me I was strong and not to give up.

I really pulled away from everyone in the year 2007 and I feel terrible about it.

I can only pray that the year 2008 brings health and happiness to me, my family and everyone else.

Thank you my friend in Utah for not giving up on me. You know who you are. Thank you for being a friend. There needs to be more people in the world like you!

Happy 2008 to all.
Melissa

No comments: